In some cases, the firmware update returns an error. If this happens, you may have to reset your sensors again before trying, the instructions for that are:
- Close Step desktop
- With sensors plugged in, hold the adapter button for 10seconds until you see lights on the side of the sensor flash
- Unplug sensors – you will see the lights remain solid
- After ~2mins the sensor lights will go off.
- Plug the sensors back in.
- Open Step desktop and login.
- Attempt to update the firmware again.
- (If this still doesn’t work, we recommend restarting your computer with all IMU USB cradles and USB hubs plugged in)
If you are using a mac, try plugging the sensors into a windows PC to complete the update.